We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and innovative GP Partner/s to join our friendly and rapidly changing Practice based in Barnstaple, Devon. We are 5 clinical and 1 management forward thinking Partners with an experienced multi-disciplinary team that look after a patient population of c10,000. We are keen to offer a flexible working environment that promotes a good work/life balance. We are looking for between 4 and 8 sessions.
• Applications to “golden hello” scheme supported
• Flexible working and portfolio careers supported
• Modern, purpose built premises
• 3 Nurse Practitioners
• Clinical Pharmacist
• Training Practice for Medical Students and Student Nurses
• Re-joining GP Training Programme
• Document Workflow
• High QOF Achiever
• TPP SystmOne
• Member of innovative Barnstaple Alliance Primary Care Network which has extended staff roles of Social Prescriber, Clinical Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, First Contact Physio and Care Co-ordinators
• Finalists for Excellence in Primary Care Awards 2019
If you are an enthusiastic, pro-active, team player with a strong patient-care focus who will share our supportive, friendly, hardworking ethos and commitment to high quality care, we would love to hear from you.
To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter to Sharon Gavin-Jones, Management Partner at Sharon.email@example.com or for further information call 01271 341910.
Wellbeing Team Leader
We are looking for a Full Time Wellbeing Team Leader to manage a growing team of Social Prescribers and Community Connectors to work across The Barnstaple Alliance*. You will be joining the current team which consists of a Social Prescriber and a newly recruited Community Connector with exciting future involvement to expand the team further.
The overall purpose will be to coordinate the smooth day to day running of the Barnstaple Alliance Wellbeing Service. In this lead role you will be required to work closely, manage and coach the members of your team. Additional responsibilities will be to triage and monitor incoming referrals, lead the weekly allocation meeting and evaluate the progress of clients that have been enrolled into the Wellbeing Team.
You will also have Social Prescribing and flow co-ordination duties, managing an active caseload of more complex clients. You will need to engage with other external agencies to build rapport and form positive working relationships that will benefit both the Wellbeing Team and the clients.
* The Barnstaple Alliance PCN is a proactive and supportive network of four General Practitioner surgeries: Brannam, Fremington, Litchdon and Queens Medical Centres. Between us we provide care to 50,700 patients in the Barnstaple area. Whilst retaining our independent surgeries, we are working together on collaborative projects to improve and develop the healthcare services we offer to patients.
If you would like to be part of this expanding team we look forward to receiving your application. For an informal chat to learn more about the role, the aspirations of the PCN please email Sharon Bates, PCN Management Lead (Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Closing date: 29th Sept 2021
Interview date: 12th Oct 2021
For more information including the full Job Description and to apply, click on the link below:
NHS Jobs: https://bit.ly/3C9CQ0u