Are You a GP Looking for Something a Bit Different?
We are a friendly 2 Partner, newly merged training practice and have an exciting opportunity for a GP.
The Practice has recently taken an additional contract expanding the patient list size to circa 10,750 and are looking to develop local healthcare in an innovative way making the best use of our multi-disciplinary team. This provides us with scope to recruit to offer flexible working hours, opportunity for a mix of sessions and an excellent opportunity to build on an already enthusiastic and successful practice. We are a member of the Barnstaple Alliance which is being held up as an example of a cohesive and forward thinking group within Devon as a whole. and with the advent of the additional contract are looking to develop local healthcare in an innovative way making the best use of our multi-disciplinary team.
If you have a desire to be part of a successful entity with a strong patient focus we would love to hear from you.
- Purpose built, town centre premises
- Combined patient list of circa 10,750
- PMS & GMS
- Practice nurse-led chronic disease management
- ST2/3 GP and Medical Student Training Practice
- Multi-disciplinary team including Pharmacist and Nurse Practitioners
- Document workflow reducing unnecessary paperwork
- Friendly and supportive
What we can offer you:
- 6-8 sessions per week
- Competitive salary, 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Support and encouragement to develop special interests
- Flexible working
We run a mixed appointment system of telephone and face to face consultations, if this does not appeal to you we can adapt systems to suit you
For Full Job Descriptions and to arrange an informal chat or a Practice Visit, please contact Sharon Gavin-Jones, email@example.com, tel 01271 341910
Description of the Practice